Raising an Emotionally Healthy Child
Time & Location
About the Event
Family life is a child's first school of emotional learning.
By attending this 60-minute webinar, you will have an opportunity to develop awareness and understanding of emotional intelligence as a parent to support your child's emotional mastery.
You will discover a range of practical tools to use and habits to adopt to raise an emotionally healthy child.
During the webinar you will learn:
- The basics of emotions and emotional intelligence skills
- How to cultivate emotional intelligence at home
- Practical tools for developing a child's emotional mastery
This webinar is open to parents who wish to deepen their understanding of emotional intelligence and how to bring more empathy and balance to their families.
How does a webinar work? - You connect to the webinar via your phone or laptop, no additional technical equipment is needed. - After paying for the registration for the webinar, we will send you a link to Zoho Meeting by e-mail prior to the live event, through which you will connect to the webinar.
- No need to travel. You participate in the comfort of your home or office.
- Can't attend live? No problem. You will receive a webinar recording that is available for your for 10 days.
- Webinar 21.7.20$15$150$0